When a pipe in the ceiling burst, water flooded this home and caused extensive damage. The floor was saturated, including the joists. Because the home was vacant at the time mold had begun to grow in some of the rooms.
Mammoth was able to start the drydown quickly to prevent any further mold growth. Most of the existing fixtures, drywall, and flooring were too damaged to be re-used. After the skeleton of the home was dry, Mammoth began to rebuild the property. We worked with the homeowner to make some cosmetic adjustments (in these pictures, you’ll see that a fireplace was removed) and were able to return the home to its pre-loss condition.