House Fire

The Situation

A fire caused by the ashes from a wood burner left the garage and the upstairs of this home severely damaged, with additional smoke damage throughout. Mammoth was called in quickly and started handling the situation immediately.

Our Solution

We started by boarding up the property to prevent further damage. Then, we began the structure and content cleaning phase of the project. The entire home was packed out so that it could be cleaned offsite while repairs were completed.

During the process, the homeowner decided to make some changes to the house itself by adding a room on top of the garage. Although the new addition added some time to the overall project, Mammoth was able to prioritize getting the rest of the house ready, allowing the homeowners to move in faster.