When your properties suffer damage or need repairs, you want a company that works fast, gets the job done right, and keeps you – and your tenant – smiling throughout the process.
Instant Response, Instant Situation Control
You live in a high stress world where you’re constantly balancing company and tenant priorities. When your building has water, smoke or fire damage, you need fast, professional help. With construction projects, you want a firm that works quickly, gets it right and communicates every step of the way. Mammoth delivers on all fronts. We seamlessly provide mitigation, restoration and construction services under one roof. One full-service firm with complete control and accountability from start to finish.
Speed and Budget Matter
Whether it’s new construction or helping you through fire, smoke or water damage, we’re only a click or call away. If it’s an emergency, we’ll be there within 2 hours. For planned work, we’ll quickly provide you with detailed estimates, complete our work on time and stay within your budget.
Values Do Too
Sure, we do great work. That’s the easy part. You want a company that shares your values. That’s where Mammoth shines. Every time you bring us in, you can expect a team that is:
- Responsive – No matter when you call, we’ll be there in less than 2 hours.
- Caring and Compassionate – We treat your tenants exactly as you would.
- Honest and Professional – From our perspective, it’s simply how business is done.
- Top Quality – Great work at a fair price 100% of the time. No complaints. No excuses.
- Great at Communicating – It’s our hallmark. You and your tenants will always be in the loop.
- Expert at What They Do – Our qualifications and training are unmatched.
Customers Say it Best
It’s one thing to hear it from us, but quite another to hear it from your colleagues. Send us an email or give us a call at (814) 359-4144 and we’ll gladly put you in touch with Property Managers who will sing our praises. In the meantime, check out our Customer Stories. We think they tell our story best.
We call Mammoth first when something goes wrong with our properties. Whether it’s flood, fire, repair work, or anything else, they always help us out.” – Troy Christine, Keystone Real Estate