Emergency Contact Form
Understanding Crime Scene Cleanup
Crime Scene Cleanup
Handling a crime scene at your property presents a lot of difficult situations, but clean up shouldn’t be one of them. Here’s a list of what to do if you ever find yourself in this terrible situation.
Step 1: Call the Authorities – Calling 911 should always be the first step in dealing with any crime scene.
Step 2: Shut off Access to the Scene – Be sure that you, your tenants or customers don’t enter or alter a crime scene.
Step 3: Cooperate with the Police Investigation – Once help arrives, cooperating with the proper authorities is a must. While the length of this stage may vary depending on the investigation, you may be forced to shut close your facility or relocate tenants.
Step 4: Call Mammoth Restoration (888) 495-5211 – Our team of professionals will help you quickly, safely and discreetly get you back to normal while working with your insurance company.
What to expect with Mammoth Restoration during Crime Scene Cleanup:
- Compassion and Discretion throughout this Sensitive Situation.
- Cleaning and thorough decontamination
- Secure and appropriate disposal of unsalvageable items.
- Documentation and photo record of all items for insurance purposes.
- Full service repair and reconstruction if needed.