Emergency Contact Form

Mammoth Moments

House Fire: The Derugen’s Story

When a car hit a utility pole outside their house, a wire fell and created an electric surge into the home of Sam and Kristine Derugen. Although the fire was contained to the basement, there was smoke damage throughout the residence. Mammoth was on site and provided complete cleaning and... Read More

House Fire – Kae Spoerl’s Story

When a dehumidifier in her basement caught fire, Kae Spoerl’s home suffered extensive damage from the blaze and the smoke. Mammoth was on-site quickly, completely restoring and reconstructing Kae’s home... Read More
Keep up to date on all Mammoth's Tips and Tricks

Newsletter Subscription Form